The mission of College of Wilmington’s Cosmetology Instructor School program is to prepare students to become skilled cosmetology instructors so that each graduating student may be licensed as a cosmetology instructor and obtain profitable employment.
The Cosmetology Instructor program provides an opportunity for the teacher trainee to observe and assist experienced teachers :
- in the performance of daily duties
- assist in skill demonstrations to supervise practice teaching
- thoroughly study the principles of teaching
- Cosmetology Instruction Courses and Theory Classes to install the basic teaching methods and techniques.
- Actual Classroom environment to help the trainees applying the practices and theories.