The mission of the program is to prepare individuals for employment in administrative positions in healthcare-related areas. Example positions include the following; patient registration, patient check-in & check-out, clerical support for various patient-care units, customer service related positions in healthcare and many others. Through hands-on, simulated exercise students learn to create patient records, collect demographic and insurance information, perform coding and billing of patient services, audit patient records, and process release of information requests.
- MOA courses and Theory Classes to provide you with the fundamentals of administrative positions in health-care related fields.
- On-Campus hands-on training with simulated exercises
- Clerical Support
- Create patient records
- Collect demographic
- Collect insurance information
- Patient Registration
- Patient Check-in and Check-out
- Perform coding and billing of patient services
- Audit patient records
- Process release of information requests